DiSC is a personal assessment tool used to improve work productivity, teamwork, and communication. DiSC is non-judgmental and helps people discuss their behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you will need to complete a series of questions that produces a detailed report about your personality and behavior.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Learn how to adapt your own style to get along better with others
- Foster constructive and creative group interactions
- Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
How is DiSC Used?
It does not matter what the size of your business is, or what industry you are in you’ll find DiSC an easy-to-understand and effective tool to:
- Build productive teams
- Develop effective managers, supervisors, leaders
- Train a powerful sales force
- Improve customer service
- Ease frustrations and interpersonal conflict
- Enhance communication
- Help with change and conflict management
- Improve personal diversity awareness and recognition
- Improve productivity
- Assist in hiring, recruiting, placement, promotion, outsourcing
- Enhance the counseling or coaching experience
Call or email us today for a free consultation on how we can assist your business large or small with improving work relationships and productivity to increase your profit margins and balance sheet.