Sales Skills Index
Your Business is in the Hands of Your Sales Personnel
Can they sell?
Do they understand the sales process?
Are they treating each sales situation the way top salespeople do?
Sales Skills Index will answer all those questions and more!
• Ensures that your sales personnel will handle each sales opportunity correctly
• Especially designed for outside sales You Can Tailor Your Training
Coaching and managing can be tailored to the different needs of each salesperson after your sales force has completed the Sales Skills Index assessment. It can be used both before and after measurement, complementing all other sales performance material.
Use in Selecting Candidates
That Bring the Right Skills
Sales Skills Index presents questions that portray “real life” sales situations. Each situation has four
alternative ways to be handled. Respondents are given the opportunity to rank the four alternatives from “best” to “worst.” By comparing their response with those of proven top sales professionals, a report is generated showing strengths, weaknesses and how well they understood sales strategy in seven categories.
Sales Skills Index Covers Seven Different Steps in the Sales Process:
• First Impressions
Each situation was developed and validated by sales professionals to reflect real sales strategies used by today’s sales force.
How Sales Skills Index Can Benefit You
• Simplifies sales training
• Allows managing and coaching to be focused on areas that produce results
• Builds confidence
• Identifies the sales strategy knowledge areas that are needed to sell a specific product/service in a given market
• Identifies new sales applicant’s strengths and weaknesses
• Identifies specific training or management needs of a salesperson or sales force
Provided By: © 2008 Target Training International, Ltd.061008
Call or email us today for a free consultation on how we can assist your business large or small with improving work relationships and productivity to increase you profit margins and balance sheet.